I was excited to purchase the product and disappointed with the product performance. when I turn the facial brush on and softly place it on my face the motor stopped spinning and I lift the facial brush off my face the motor starts to spin...go figure.

also in an attempt to change the battery the coil part inside located at the bottom of the housing is flimsy and will not hold the battery firmly in place. The statement on the package refer to CHINA as being the maker, the COMPANY marketing the product is idea Village located in Wayne, N J 07470. Other consumers stated in there complaints that the contact number to this company has been disconnected. I'm going to report this company to the BBB and Attorney General.

I strongly suggest that the consumer should think twice before buying another product Made In China the products are manufactured with cheap materials and sold to United States Merchants.

Americans buy the inferior products made in CHINA and other get rich. WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS.

Review about: As Seen On Tv Spin Spa Body Brush.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: No reliable contact information to reach customer service, Customer service.

Comments