filters
State:
City:
Product:

Idea Village - Broken Brett Fabre shaver

I am really upset that two phone calls and two emails and still nobody is helping me out. I want my money back . Someone call me.

Idea Village - Less than comfortable

I purchased the Flawless Hair Remover and the area which I used it on I broke out in a rash that to say the least is less than comfortable. I dont think I will use it again. As for recommending it well my experience is my experience. It did remove the hair as it states it wil.
Show

Idea Village in Wayne, New Jersey - Spin Spa cleansing facial brush- doesnt work after using it once.

Received the Spin Spa as above as a gift. I tried it once. The second time it did not work. Checked the batteries, changed them still did not work. Sent an email to As seen on TV. Wrote me back to contact the manufacturer. So here I am because the box stated dea Village.
Show

Idea Village - I should know better....

Bought HD vision special ops sunglasses and the only thing they do is give everything a yellow tint, if our guys have to depend on this product for better sight they are in trouble. Impossible to reach customer service, none of the listed emails work and the phone goes unanswered. Item # HDVISSOMO
1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Product
I didn't like
  • Product not as advertised and poor

Idea Village - Someone please get back to me

Are you kidding me? You want my review? I have had no one respond back from emails and phone calls. I have been ignored. Left voice mail messages, nothing.

Idea Village - Lousy Product RETURNED - They then DENY Getting It Back

Company sells JUNK products and then deny getting back returns. They sell a Copper Fit Back Support Belt saying its for a 36" waist - yet the product is just 36" LONG - how is that supposed to fit a 36" waist ??? Got an RMA to return the product - after a month they DENY getting it back. What a way to run a business - I guess they prefer one-time customers, as opposed to returning customers who may also recommend them.
1.9
Turnaround Time
I didn't like
  • Bad fit

Idea Village - New head

It says in your directions to replace the head every 6 months, which I would like to do at this time. Could you please tell me the procedure, so that I can get this ordered? Thank you

Idea Village - Rip off

They cheated me out of $59.98

Idea Village - It’s not flawless

The supplied battery is useless and the power to the cutting tip isn’t continuous- not a reliable tool - cheap construction!

Contact Idea Village

United States
Phone:
(973) 826-8418

Idea Village - finishing touch flawless facial hair remover

I bought this product and it came with a notice informing me that if I took their survey I would receive a coupon for 10% off my next purchase. Since I wanted to buy some more as gifts for my friends I filled out the survey. No code for my coupon appeared at the end of the survey as promised. I called customer service and was told they couldnt help me and gave me this email address to express my problem. I am very disappointed since I was prepared to buy more of the product if I was given this code. I took the survey so whats the problem?