I ordered the b/o/g/o pop chef offer as a gift for two of my daughters.What came was a deluxe set which the operator told me to divide myself between them.
I said that is not what I ordered, and wanted two separate boxes. The supervisor said they no longer have that offer and I said that I would like to return the item and I wanted full credit. She said I could do whatever I like. I called my American Express to file a complaint and they will investigate.
I don't think I should be responsible for return shipping when I didn't get what I ordered and paid for the first shipping I paid for.I will definitely think a long time before shopping here again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pop Chef
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."
- "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..."