Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated system. I gave my name, address and credit card number , at the end of the order I was told by the automated system I would be receiving a $50 Walmart gift card and some entertainment package for an ADDTIONAL CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD!! That I would be billed a monthly charge on my card for this so called ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE.

I HUNG UP TRIED TO CALL BACK. they system recognized that I had previoulsy placed an order. That I could track my order status at

www.customerstatus.com or call

1 844-482-1423!! Tried that number and ITS NOT IN SERVICE!!

Wtf kind of business scam are you running here Idea Village??

I called my bank and have given the ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AND ALL CHARGES WILL BE DISPUTED!!

Don't I repeat DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tamster is overall dissatisfied with Idea Village and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Idea Village.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Idea Village to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Idea Village?

Comments