I purchased the lilac Flawless unit from Walmart in Wyoming, MI. I used the unit immediately upon getting home. I used it as instructed. It did not appear to cut the hair on my chin, sideburns, or eyebrows. About 1 hour after using it, my eyebrow area and lids were swollen and red. The next day my lids/brow and chin area was completely cut up. It looks like I have stitches on my lids/brow, and chin.

I returned the unit back to Walmart. I have scars on my lids/brow area that are lighter than my skin, so these were real cuts caused by Flawless. Hopefully my color will return to these areas.

Meanwhile, I must say that I am disappointed and this product should be recalled due to the blades causing so much scarring and trauma.

Please see the images of the damage this product did to me and my proof of purchase image as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Idea Village Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I am sorry I didn't read the reviewsive not give my one purchase of te flawless legs shaver to my daughter yet for Christmas but already bad experiences from idea Village charged 3 times on line for one and can't get my refund back. They refuse to give it back.

Then. Heard how t doesn't shave your legs smooth. Bad shaver. $59.98 charged 3 times I only got have one they owe me two refunds and not going refund me on my pay pal MasterCard or credit pay pal acct.

Yes put out another bill to me through my other account. Anyway I'm very pissed. Sad and out of .$120.96 I'm out of pocket they really over charged me. Never ever deal with them.

Idea Village. Sucks