I think after our experience with this product our buying the TV advertised products are over.And we would advise others to stop as well.

We bought the YOSHI Copper Grill & Bake Mats and were so excited about a product that would do want it claimed. Got the product, read the use and care instructions. Got the grill all ready. I could almost taste the steak and veggies.

But, there was a lot of food sticking to the mat, then the mat turned a black color which I could not get clean or back to the pretty color the advertisement shows. It other words, this product sucks. And the advertising is very misleading.

And no, we did not have the cooking surface to hot, nor did we put any thing on the mats other than what direction stated.I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Yoshi Copper Grill And Bake Mat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Idea Village?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1348386

OMG, what a whiner!So your $10 copper-infused silicone grill mat did not perform as it did on TV, under controlled circumstances on a new, clean grill.

Awww. Are your going to sue the grocery store because you over-cooked the meat, too?

It's probably because you had it at too high a temperature and it turned black in the process.Accept responsibility for your actions and quit whining over $10