1.2

I purchased one pair of the copper fit gloves. They made my husband hand swell, so I lost $19.99.

A couple of days later, I received a package and didn't know what was in it, so I opened it and found another pair of copper fit gloves along with support stockings from copper fit. I didn't order these, so I checked my credit card statement, and found they had charged me again only the charge was $44.96 this time. This was in January and I'm still trying to send the Items back and get my money back. The credit card company can't do anything because Copper Fit sent them a bill showing they had been ordered.

Their Key strokes must have gotten screwed up, because I most certainly didn't order them. They promised a return shipping label and never sent it. Now they want a letter from the credit card company showing the dispute has been dropped.

How in the *** do you get your money back from these people. DON'T BUY FROM THEM, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Idea Village Shipping Service.

Idea Village Cons: Answers.

Comments